You have sent emails or SMS to communicate on your event.
In order to view analytics go to "REPORTING" then "Campaigns".
On this page you will find the list of all the sent campaigns (emails and SMS). Click on "Reporting" button for the chosen campaign to view the corresponding analytics.
If you are looking for a report matching a specific attendee, click on the "Group by recipients" tab.
EMAIL ANALYTICS, DEFINITIONS
A green check mark shows the recipient has received the email.
A red check mark shows there has been an issue in delivering the email.
Below you will find an explanation for the different email status's:
- Temporarily refused (deferred): The receiving server temporarily refused the mail. For example, the recipients mailbox is full. In this case another attempt of sending will take place in the next 72 hours.
- Not accepted (bounced): The receiving server has blocked the email. For example, The recipient address doesn't exist, or the server informed Eventdrive that the email is classified as spam.
- Abandoned (dropped): The email has been abandoned upstream. This may have different reasons. For example, during a previous attempt, the email was "not accepted" (see above), so the email address can be cataloged and any further sending to this recipient will be aborted. Another example is that the recipient's domain does not exist.
Additional information is available when you look for a recipient (on the "Group by recipients" tab):
Opens: Know the amount of times where the email was opened by each recipient and the exact time it was last opened.
Clicks: Find out the amount of times each recipient clicked on each email.
Status: Know the status of each email (ready to be delivered, delivered, declined).
Recipients: rapidly find a recipient or key word due to the search bar.
Email: Find all the email adresses that were to receive the relevant email.
Delivered: Know which recipients received the email(green check mark) or those of which who didn't (red check mark).
Status: Know the status of each email (ready to be delivered, delivered, declined). If nothing is displayed in this column, it means that the SMS message has not been received by the attendees.
- There are 2 cases where an email has been considered as spam. Either the server returns the information to Eventdrive notifying that the email is considered spam, so the status indicated will be "not accepted". Either the recipients mail redirects the mail in the spam box, without notifying us. In this case, Eventdrive classifies this mail as "delivered" but can not know if it has been sent to the spam or the inbox.
- If you notice a red cross in front of an email address, it means that is was not delivered. To find out why, consult the "Status" column.
- The first thing to do if an email has not been delivered is to check the accuracy of the participant's email address.
- The first thing to do if an SMS message has not been delivered is to check the accuracy of the participant's phone number.