You are the owner of an organization and you would like to add members. In this article, find out how to do so.
In the Eventdrive admin tool, click on your organization name located at the topleft menu.
If you belong to several organizations, click on "ORGANIZATIONS" and choose the one you want.
Go to "Members" and click on "Add a member" at the top right of the page.
In the dedicated field, enter the email of the member you want to add and click on "Add a member".
Is is also possible to assign a team to this new member, this is optional but strongly advised.
It all depends on the management of your roles and teams. But the fact to assign one or several teams to this member, will allow him to link his events to one or several teams. This way, members of these teams will also be able to edit the corresponding events.
Once this is done, you will find this new member in the "Pending invitations" list. This list is above the "Members" list.
Do it again if you want to add several members.
- Once the invitation is sent, you will still be able to edit the role and team assigned to the member and/or cancel the invitation.
- Assign a team to a member during this step is optional. If your member is not integrated to a team, he will not be allowed to inspect or modify the events of his colleagues. He will only be able to do it for his events.
- If you have sent an invitation email less than 48 hours ago, you will not be able to follow-up with the person. You will have to wait at least 48 hours.
This message will appear at the top of the page : "The user you added does not have an account yet. We have already sent him an invitation email less than 48 hours ago: you can resend him an invitation email after this time."
- You can change the role of someone, if you have the rights to do so, by clicking on the options button at the right of the member name.
- You can remove someone from the organization, if you have the rights to do so, by clicking on the options button at the right of the member name.
- If the email doesn't corresponds to any admin accounts in Eventdrive, you won't be able to add the email as a member. You will have to ask him/her to create an admin account. To do it, please read How to create an admin account?
- If you need to export your Organization's members list, you just need to click on the "Export" button below the list of members of your Organization. You will download an Excel file with all your member information.