Making an agenda available on the app is a way of informing your participants on the shape of the day. In this article, find out how to add an agenda session. You can then set up the agenda for your event.
On the admin tool, go to "EVENT INFO" then "Agenda".
You will see the day(s) during which your event takes place.
Click on "Add a session" on the date you would like.
Fill in all the necessary fields:
"Session name": Rename your session, it will be visible to attendees.
- "Description": If you would like to add, additional information.
- "Start" and "End": fill in the starting and ending times of the session. This information is mandatory in order to create your session.
- "Define the Venue": you are able to fill in the name of the room in which your session will be held.
- "Choose your categories (optional)" : click on the field and choose the categories. T learn more, check out our article: How to create agenda categories?
- "Visibility": if you would like to customise the visibility of your session and would like to change the setting by default to "Everyone can see the session", check out our article Degrees of visibility on agenda sessions
- "Maximum capacity" and "Waiting list": these fields are only related to open agenda sessions registration. If this is the case, check out our article How to configure registrations for agenda sessions?
You are able to create and use parent sessions, to allow you to better organise your sessions.
Create your parent session first, as explained in the 4 instructions above.
Create the second session as shown above.
On the "Parent session (optional)" field select the session you want to attach it to, in order to link it.
- Go to "EVENT INFO", "Agenda".
- Click "Add a session" and ensure you fill out the starting time and ending time of the session.
- Fill in the field "Parent session (optional)" after, you have created at least 2 sessions and want to link them together.
- Feel free to create calendar session categories. This will allow your participants to filter the display of sessions by categories.
- Once your sessions are created, consider linking speakers to the calendar sessions. So, your participants will have a great understanding of what is to come during a session. To learn more see our article, How to link a contributor to a session?