You would like to add another item to the application menu. Follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
In the admin tool, go to "APP", then "Customization" and click on "Menu".
Click on "Create a new item".
Name your item in "Item name". It's the name that will be displayed in the app.
Choose the type of service related to your item in the drop-down menu "Type".
If several services appear, check the one that you would like to link the item to. You just have to check/uncheck the service to display.
Assign an icon to it and click on "Save".
By default, your item appears at the bottom of the menu.
To move it where you would like it to be, click and drag the item to the desired location.
Tags Cloud and Q&A: you have configured a Q&A service and a tags Cloud service. You now want to create an item for each one of these features. To do this, select the "Express yourself" service type, and check the box corresponding to the desired feature. Only check the box of the relevant features.
Practical information: several practical information have been created for your application. However, you want to separate them and create items in the menu for each one of them. To do this, select the service "Practical information" and check only the box of the relevant features.
Vote & Quiz: you want to separate a vote service from a quiz service by creating a menu item for each one of these features. Create two menu items, select the service type "Vote and quiz". Check the box of the desired service and unselect the others.
- In "APP", then "Settings", click on "Menu".
- Click on "Create a new item".
- Choose a name, the type of service, an icon and the feature where you would like it to redirect. If several features are checked, remember to only keep the relevant ones checked.
- To change the order, click and drag it to the desired location.
- A menu item must redirect to a service.
- Make sure the service already exists before creating a dedicated menu item.
- To see the changes on your app, you must close it and re-open it.