The cover of the application is the image that is dragged upwards in order to access the app content. The app cover comes right after the splashscreen. for more information, check-out the article What's a Splashscreen?
Here you can put a small explanation of the app, text or an image.
Required file format:
- Image: JPG
- 1920px X 1080px
- Refer to the attached document: cover.psd
- The imprint elements must be put within the red frame (e.g. date, text...), but the image must fill the entire psd.
- Application coverage appears once every 24 hours.
- If you want it to reappear within 24 hours, we recommend that you empty your browser's caches or open the web application on a different browser than previously used.
- For more information check out our article: How to add a cover screen?