To be able to submit an application to the Apple or Google Play (Android) stores, you must provide the following information:
- The application Icon: in png format with the size of 1024px X 1024px.
- A splash-screen, refer to: What is a splash-screen? for more details.
- Fill in the attached form myQaa_app_store_info.xlsx.
- Communicate 4-6 layout plan images for the app. These are screenshots of the app's services that will be visible on the store. So users can have a preview of the app before downloading it.
- Provide sample content for each feature on the app.
- In general, the screenshots we submit to the app store are: the splashscreens and 3 other screenshots. Which could be the calendar, list of speakers/partners/exhibitors, the Q&A, the general information or even the map.
- Content related to your event is preferred, as this give us a real look into your application and aren't editable after the app is launched
- Eventdrive is not liable for the time taken to validate an application. We recommend you refer to a standard delay of at least 10 days for your app to be validated by Apple and the Google Play store.
- Apple checks the contents of each menu tab and all other features (i.e. Q&A, vote...). So there has to be sample content for each service. You are able to modify content after via the admin tool even after the app is validated by the store.
- All changes to the icon, splash screen, name and description of the app even the screenshots can be done through an update, with delay of at least 10 days for it to be validated.
- Google often asks application vendors like Eventdrive for an operating license, especially the name and design. It is therefore necessary to fill out the attached form NAME AND VISUAL AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT.docx