Learn how to provide documents to your participants in your event app.
Go to "EVENT INFO" , then "Documents".
Name the service "Documents" as you want and add a description.
Follow the steps below depending on whether you want to add numerous files or individually (file by file).
Send Numerous Documents
If you have numerous documents to integrate, focus on massive import. Simply complete the dedicated file with the links that host your documents. Often this is the address of a server "https: //". Using this, integration will be faster.
Download the sample file available by clicking on the drop-down menu "Download the sample file" and select the desired format (.csv, .xls or .xlsx).
- Do not delete any column even if you have not filled in some.
- Do not change the column headings (first line).
Fill in the fields of the file:
- Rank: start with 0, then 1... and so on to give the desired order.
- Name: assign a title to your documents.
- Description: if you wish, write a description for each document.
- Path: enter the secure links (https: // ...) where each of your documents is hosted.
- Tags: you can assign a category to your documents. If a document contains multiple tags, then they must be separated by a comma with no spaces. Ex: digital,innovation
Save your documents.
In your Admin tool, drag your file into the box labeled "Add Multiple Documents" and click on "Save" at the bottom right of the page.
Once your documents are imported you can link each to one or more calendar sessions. To do this, click on the "Link to a session" and select the session(s) involved using the drop-down menu.
Click on "Save" at the bottom right of the page.
Add Documents Individually
If you do not have a large number of documents or you want to add them one by one, you are able to do so by following the steps below.
Click on " Add a Document ".
In "Edit : documents", fill in the following items
- "Name of document" : give a name to your documents.
- "Description of the document": if you want, write a description for each document.
- "Download a file": drag your document in the dedicated space.
- "Or add a URL": enter the secure links (https: // ...) if your document is hosted on a server.
- "Define one or several categories for your list of items": define tags to your documents if you want.
You can link your document to one or more calendar sessions. To do so, click on the "Link to a session" area and select the session(s) involved using the drop-down menu.
Click on "Save".
- All formats are accepted.
- A document file cannot exceed 16mb.
- Tags allow users to look for documents by criterias (i.e. Marketing, Finance, HR...)
- By default, the document service options are enabled. To disable sharing your documents via social media, bookmarking or filtering, click on "Documents" in "Advanced Options" at the bottom of the page. You will be able to manage each of the options offered.