This article guides you through the creation of your first event.
To get started, go to https://admin.eventdrive.com and log in.
If you don't have an administrator account, please read How to create an administrator account?
In your dashboard, click on "Create new event" at the top right of the page.
Choose whether you want to create a new event from scratch or if you prefer to use a template linked to your organization.
You must fill in the form before clicking on the "Next" button. Here are some tips for each field:
- "Title" is the name of your event, for example "Top managers' conference".
- "Event categories" allows you to rank your events and compare them to each other and compile statistics for a given category.
- "Teams" : it is the teams your event will be related to. The team members related to your event will be able to modify it. This field is optional.
- "Default language" refers to the main language of your application content. You can set secondary languages later.
- "Main event manager" is the main manager of your event (it means it is you when you create the event). You can choose another representative who belongs to the same organization. This one will be able to change the event. This field is mandatory.
- "Other event managers" : they are the other representatives of your event. These ones will be able to modify the event. This field is optional.
You can click on "Next" once the form is filled.
Here are some tips to fill in each fields of the form:
- "Starting date" : it is the starting date of your event, not the creation of you event on Eventdrive.
- "Ending date" : it is the ending date of your event. Users will be able to access the event after the end of it.
- "Starting times" : information that will be posted on the website of your event.
- "Ending times" : information that will be posted on the website of your event.
- "Time zone" : it is the time zone of your event location.
When the form is filled, click on "Validate" at the bottom right of the page.
Congratulations 🎉 you have just created your first event!
You are now on the "Main info" page.
- If you set up push notifications, they will be sent according to the time zone you selected.